Doctor insights on:
Why Is Urine Foamy
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
I find my urine foamy but not too foamy. And ive been having pains in both of my kidneys. What might be the problem?
Protein in the: urine can cause foamy urine. Pain in the kidneys due to chronic kidney infections or kidney stone can cause foamy urine. To read about it click this --> http://www.newhealthguide.org/Foamy-Urine.html If you want to discuss this further shoot me an e-mail click this --> https://www.healthtap.com/experts/12714048-dr-vahe-yetimyan ...Read more
My urine always is dark in colour, with an oily foamy texture, and its density makes it sink to the bottom of my toilette. I have many other symptoms
Im 20 year old male and my urine has been foamy for the pasr few years. some days not so much others its more noticable. is this a common thing ?
Semantics: No difference.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my urine cloudy in the morning?
- Why is your urine bright yellow after you take a multi vitamin?
- Why is my urine dark yellow and smelly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my urine yellow and i skin itch?
- Why is my urine bubbly?
- Why is my urine split when i pee?
- Why is there bubbles in my urine?
- Why is my urine oily?