Doctor insights on:
Why Is This Vaginal Infection Not Responding To Antibiotics
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Can i still take hydroxycut eventhough i was prescrived to take antiviotics for a vaginal infection?
I diagnosed with vaginal infection I finished a course of antibiotic of MTZ,amoxyslen and fucanozaol I have pain and feeling to uriniate is it ok?
Recheck: If you are still having symptoms after 3 different medications then it is best to schedule a follow up visit for a recheck. The doctor can confirm that that infection has resolved and determine if something else is going on. ...Read more
Depends: It depends on what the vaginal infection is. You need to be examined to determine the treatment that is appropriate for the infection ...Read more
Is it okay to reuse an antibiotic if it hasn't expired yet? I keep getting some type of vaginal infection even though I haven't had sex in 6 months.
Not a good idea: You really shouldn't have any leftover antibiotic from earlier infections unless you didn't take the full prescription, so maybe that's the problem. Recurrent vaginal infection is probably either yeast or bacterial vaginosis; either can recur without sex. Probably not an STD, but you can't know for sure without exam and testing. Best to see your doctor for proper diagnosis and prescription. ...Read more
I had a vaginal infection a few weeks ago and treated it with antibiotics from the doctor. Intercourse with my partner is still painful. What's wrong?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is this eye infection not responding to antibiotics?
- Sinus infection not responding to antibiotics
- Kidney infection not responding to antibiotics
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it advised for women to sleep with no underwear on why or why not?
- Why does it take so long for antibiotics to cure a prostate infection?
- Why does my wife continue to get yeast infections is my semen feeding the yeast?
- Why is my head sensitive to the touch when i have an ear infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free