Doctor insights on:
Why Is There Chest Pain Present With A Myocardial Infarction
When the blood supply of a tissue is compromised by whatever mechanism, the tissue will stop working and if blood flow is not restored, the tissue will eventually die ("infarct", both verb and noun). The clinical picture that runs with development of an infarct ("heart attack"; ...Read more
Chest pain and possible myocardial infarction. Ecg reveals sinus tachycardia. What does this mean at 50?
Aneurysm or high risk of heart attack or stroke cause taste of blood in throat?myocardial infraction, inflamed plaque,head pain,chest pain-symptoms!?
Chest pain: Typically the pain of angina pectoris resolves with rest and lasts just a few minutes at most. Heart attack pain typically is a resting pain and is like angina but worse. They are both caused by myocardial ischemia but the angina ischemia is reversible. The heart attack ischemia results in death of some of the heart's muscle. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dr. I've go chase pain and the diagnosed me with acute myocardial infarction so how can avoid that sort of sickness again dr?
Several reasons: The sensory nerves that innervate the heart are not like the nerves in finger tips-the pain is "visceral" and cannot be localized like a pin prick. It's perceived as spreading out from its origin into adjacent structures. Moreover, the inner arm shares the same dermatome, ie, the nerves send signals to the same segment of the spinal cord and then to the brain which interprets it as the same. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is there a pain in my butt after i masturbate?
- Why is there a sharp pain in my stomach when i yawn?
- Why is there a sharp pain right in the middle of my foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a sudden stabbing chest pain what is wrong with me
- Why is there a pain in my armpit?
- Why is the esr elevated in a myocardial infarction?
- Why is there pain in the stomach after a strenuous exercise?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free