Doctor insights on:
Why Is The Withdrawal Method Not Recommended To Prevent Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
4 faint positive tests and one neg digital my fiancee things the pull out method is gonna prevent pregnancy what's your advice?
Implants,IUDs: See above.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it effective to use condom in sex to prevent pregnancy? And do sex on infertility dates following the calendar method?
Usually/maybe: Used appropriately (proper size,application before any intercourse) a condom is relatively good at preventing pregnancy. Using a calendar to predict fertility is a good way to improve chances of getting pregnant, but not so good to avoid it.During training we called it Vatican Roulette, because its just another game of chance, and you can lose big. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is the withdrawal method a reliable method to prevent pregnancy?
- Effectiveness of the withdrawal method as birth control
- Pregnancy and withdrawal method
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chance of pregnancy withdrawal method
- Calendar method preventing pregnancy
- Withdrawal method can cause ectopic pregnancy
- Withdrawal pull out method
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free