Doctor insights on:
Tip Of The Toe Numbness
Please see below: This symptom might be caused either by the peripheral nerve or nerve root irritation. You might benefit from seeing your local neurologist in consultation and have electrodiagnostic studies of the legs performed for the establishment of the nature of your condition. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many possibilities: Numbness can occur from various reasons. Some potential causes include vitamin deficiency, nerve damage, nerve compression, and alcohol over consumption, side effects of different medications, or as a result of different systemic medical conditions such as diabetes. Get evaluated by a professional to determine the diagnosis. Treatment is based on the diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The tips of my toes are numb
- The tip of my toe is numb
- Tip of my big toe is numb
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are my toes numb and tingling?
- Why are my middle toes numb?
- Why is one of my toes numb?
- Why is my left toe numb?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free