Doctor insights on:
Why Is The Skin On My Toes Peeling
Keep the skin as dry: As possible and avoid wearing shoes and socks that make your feet sweat. Try an otc anti fungal cream in the areas affected for four weeks. ...Read more
Recommend a: Detmatology visit.Get a more detailed answer ›
Might be a callous: Often caused by biomechanical issues. However, since I can't see it, it's merely a guess and I would have to refer you to an in person exam. ...Read more
Hi I am 18 years old and for the past 12 years I have been peeling and eating the skin off of my big toes.Will eating my skin do any damage inside me?
No: The stomach has no idea where the food is coming from. It just sees food. Whether it's chicken skin, or pork skin, or toe skin, the tummy has no bias... it happily digests all kinds of foods. One's toes, however, might not be so happy about being peeled for the past 12 years. ...Read more
Skin on buttn of 2 big toes are peeling off in layers in my14 mnth grl for2mnth now.Dr said its fungus, we tryed clotrimzl crm 4tms& no help.What todo?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does the skin on my big toe peel?
- Causes of peeling skin on the toes
- The skin on my toes is peeling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my skin peeling on my fingers?
- Why is the skin on my tongue peeling?
- Why is the skin on my fingertips peeling?
- Why is the skin on my fingertips peeling off?
- Talk to a dermatologist online