Doctor insights on:
Why Is The Right Primary Bronchus A Site For Obstruction
See below: Based on the anatomy of our lungs, that is the most common place. ...Read more
Anything that creates a blockage of the intestinal tract. You may think of the intestinal tract (stomach, small bowel, large bowel) as somewhat akin to a garden hose. If you kink the garden hose, or twist it, or block it inside, you have created an "obstruction". Most obstructions are a results of previous surgery and most of these ...Read more
Increased importance: All the air being breathed is vented into the left lung, which is physically separated from the right side. The first concern is that the right sided obstruction does not move into the left side also, or cause total tracheal obstruction. Place the patient on his or her right side with the left side up. While no oxygen is getting to the right side, deoxygenation will occur. ...Read more
Picture: See this http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/file:alveoli_diagram.Png.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have a burning itching sensation in my lower bronchus when i cough but I am not producing sputum, what could it be ?
Possibilities...: You may have bronchospasm and/or airway inflammation. This can be treated with bronchodilator and steroid inhalers. You also need to quit smoking to decrease airway inflammation and your doctor can also help with this. See your doctor for diagnosis and treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Just took a vitamin pill but didn't go down smoothly. Thought it almost went in bronchus. I managed to swallo but how do I know it went down asophagus?
See details: Unless you actively tried to inhale it instead of swallowing it, it went down the esophagus. ...Read more
Mainstem: An endotracheal tube is inserted down the throat, sometimes down the nose, but always into the mainstem bronchus and above the carina or the point at which the mainstem bronchus branches in to those branches that head on towards the right and left lungs. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the first aid treatment for a pain in the right side of the abdomen?
- What is the right bmi for a 5 foot four 9 stone 3 fifteen year old girl?
- What is the best treatment for circular rash at the site of a tick bite?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the average penis length for a fourteen year old?
- Why is the muscle in my head above my right ear twitching?
- Why do i get a headache on the right side of my head?
- After having a shot is it normal to have a knot under the injection site
- What is the cause for a sharp pain under right rib cage?