Doctor insights on:
Why Is The Inside Of My Mouth Sore
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
Mouth lesions: Herpes sores are infectious, virus sores,contagious. Treated with acyclovir.They may recur.. Avoid mouth kissing, oral sex or touch with hands as you could spread it to other parts of the body.. Canker sore (aphthous ulcer) is a general term for non infectious oral sores from stress, trauma,hormones, vitamin deficiency, foods , autoimmune disease like celiac /Crohns. Treat underlying condition ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can i use any other alternative rathen than Flagyl, the moment I took it got white sore inside the mouth and swollen lips I can it tolerate it?
Hi. I think I have a canker sore on my lip. It looks like the description i've read online. But i think they only grow inside the mouth. Help....
What is the difference between an open and closed sore inside the mouth when dealing with STD prevention?
I might've quit nicotine, but I have a drug problem. I do hydrocodone and i smoke potpourri making the inside of my mouth sore. Non prescribed?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is the inside of my mouth peeling?
- Why is the inside of my nose sore?
- Why do i bite the inside of my mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does the inside of my mouth feel itchy?
- What is making the inside of my mouth so sore?
- Why is my mouth and tongue sore?
- Why is my nostril sore inside all the time?
- Inside of my mouth is sore