Doctor insights on:
Why Is The Circulatory System Important To The Endocrine System
Broad question: Hi. That's really too broad a question to answer in 400 digits. WELL CONTROLLED diabetes has minimal effects, if any. Also must control BP and lipids. Poor control makes arteriosclerosis more likely. Poor control makes the immune system not work as well (infection more likely). Effects n endocrine system too broad but includes insulin, glucagon, GLP-1, ghrelin, leptin, and many others. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Endocrine: A good question. Please go online and search for articles about the endocrine system but search only for articles designed for folks who have not joined any class to understand the different components. You should find several articles specifically designed to help you understand. Please let me know how this works out. ...Read more
Thyroid and ..: Of the endocrine organs, thyroid is the commonest site of cancers. Pituitary tumors while not cancers in the literal sense are still dangerous. Cancers of all endocrine organs are known to occur, e.G, adrenal, parathyroid, pancreatic islets etc. If you include testes and ovaries among the endocrine organs, these two, especially ovary is a common site of cancer. ...Read more
Physiology: This cannot be answered in this short a space. All the organ systems in the body interact, most commonly with feedback mechanisms. Get a physiology textbook and begin reading. It may take you some time, particularly if you are not a biology student. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do we need a circulatory system to survive?
- Why do you need the circulatory system to live?
- Why is it important to have a support system in pregnancy and birth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is it important to have a healthy immune system?
- Why is the respiratory system important to the human body?
- Endocrine system
- Endocrine system
- Endocrine and circulatory system work together