Doctor insights on:
Why Is The Back Of My Throat Dry
Occasional sore throat, tight in throat, dysphagia, dry throat, dry vocal cords feel like they get tired if I talk a lot, back of throat feels congest?
Post nasal drip: It could be several things. The most common are allergies and reflux. Both cause post-nasal drainage, which could lead to dry non-productive cough. That tickle often causes frequent throat clearing. Get checked by an ENT specialist who is best equipped to help with this problem. ...Read more
Gas is gurgling up my throat despite a restricted diet/lifestyle. Makes my throat dry/sometimes sore. Is this normal sometimes?
Possible GERD: You may be refluxing acid and gas-consult your physician for medication. Stop the vitamin supplementation. ...Read more
I quit smoking 8 months ago yet i still cough. I do live with smokers, is this why i cough? I finds my throat dry n scratchy. I'm not sick what is it
Persistent inflammation: Although you quit 8 months ago, you still have persistent inflammation from years of smoking. In addition ongoing exposure to secondhand smoke is a problem. You should try to avoid this. It may take more time to improve. But you are doing yourself a big favor and helping avoid complications from long-term smoking such as lung disease and cancer. See a doctor if cough or throat irritation persists. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The back of my throat is dry
- Why is the back of my throat swollen?
- Why do i have red dots at the back of my throat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is the back of my mouth itching today?
- Feels like something is in the back of my throat
- The back of my throat is red and sore
- Why is the middle part of my chest hurt then the pain go to my back?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online