Doctor insights on:
Why Is Prune Juice Bad While Breast Feeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Breast fed 3 mth old hasn't had bm for 9 days. Gave 2 oz apple/prune juice 3x in past 4 days; still nothing. Seems ok. When should we worry?
Now: Take your child to the pediatrician today. ...Read more
Not Really: Citrus fruits are acidic and may irritate a baby’s immature digestive system. Fruits to avoid include all oranges, lemons, grapefruits and limes.Some babies may experience fussiness and spitting up if mom eats citrus. Babies who are sensitive to citrus in breast milk may develop diaper rash, as they have sensitive skin that is easily irritated by the acidic nature of these fruits. ...Read more
Would it be okay to start juicing while i'm breast feeding. She's 13 months old, she still will hardly touch real food and only wants to nurse.
Can i start juicing (the diet- turning food to juices) when I am breast feeding. 13 months old- I am still main source of food.
Hello, im 26ryrs, mother of 7month old kid..Want to know is bottle gourd juice safe when I am breast feeding my kid..N some diet tips for weightloss?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is prune juice bad to drink while breastfeeding?
- Is prune juice bad for a baby?
- Is prune juice bad for you?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will prune juice be bad to drink if im breastfeeding
- Can i drink prune juice while breastfeeding?
- Can i drink prune juice while pregnant?
- Acne while breast feeding
- Talk to a pediatrician online