Doctor insights on:
Different power: While many people have eyes that are close in optical needs, sometimes there is a moderate to big difference which will be reflected in a different thickness of the lenses. If you see well through each side, that might simply be your situation. If one of them is blurry, check with your ophthalmologist for a reason why this has happened. ...Read more
High index : Helps make lenses thinner, solution? To clean? Warm soap and water the best, dry with non scratch cloth. I like the sprays the optical stores have with soft cloth. ...Read more
Different options: There are a few different options for a sunglass tint added to your existing glasses. The most common are "clip-ons" which are usually magnetic attachments in the same shape as your frame you can put on outside. Also there are newer transitions lenses that are photochromic and will darken depending on the uv radiation from sunlight. See your optician for all the options. ...Read more
If someone has 1 lazy and doesn't wear their prescription glasses what are some effects they can experience ?
Why do I see worse than my friend whose eye's 4 and mine's 1 when having our prescription glasses on?
Hi, wearing incorrect prescription glasses, will not harm eyes regardless if someone is nearsighted and continue wearing for next 1 year, correct?
Yes: Your vision will improve, get worse, or remain the same. Please forgive me, no disrespect is intended. These things are unpredictable. You'll be doing yourself a favor if you do wear your prescription rx's, and i hope that you will at least wear them when you are driving a motor vehicle. Many men will like the serious, thoughtful look that glasses give you; or you have a contact lens option. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is one pupil larger than the other?
- Why is one of my breast bigger than the other?
- Why is one eyelid bigger than the other?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When one hand is colder than the other
- What does it mean when one of your testicles is much larger than the other?
- Is it weird to have one nipple naturally more sensitive than the other?
- If one testicle is bigger than the other
- Causes of differently sized eyes