Doctor insights on:
Why Is One Eye Crusty Then The Other The Next Day Am I Touching Them In My Sleep
I got something in my eye and rubbed it in my sleep.Now there is some kind of some white crusty stuff coming out. Doesn't hurt, not red. Not swollen.
When i was 14 and on a sleeping pill for an adult what couldve caused me to have 2 seizures in my sleep just eyes rolling one positive EEG in hospita?
Slleeping pills: Some sleeping pills in strong enough doses can do this. However if no reurrence in 10 yrs, i would put any concerns on the back burner. Do not take same pills again. 4t0 6 % of children/adolescents can have abnormal eegs. There is a certain eeg pattern which could indicate future risk. More likely eeg non epileptic. ...Read more
Paradoxical Sleep: Rapid eye movement or rem sleep in adult humans typically occupies 20–25% of total sleep, about 90–120 minutes of a night's sleep. Rem sleep normally occurs close to morning. During a normal night of sleep, humans usually experience about four or five periods of rem sleep; they are quite short at the beginning of the night and longer toward the end; also called paradoxical sleep. ...Read more
I poked my eye in my sleep months ago and it still hurts sometimes. Could I have permanently damaged something?
Well, wouldn't it be: Worth getting it checked out? Continued ocular pain after trauma would be a good reason to see the ophthalmologist. Take care. ...Read more
I got drool in my eye. And now its swolen and hurts, this has happened before in my sleep, is everything ok?
Most likely: Probably no harm no foul but if you develop a discharge redness and infection you could have introduced mouth bacteria into your conjunctiva causing conjunctivitis. I would advise you to use artificial tears over the counter from your lical pharmacy one drop three times a day for a week. If no better see an eye care professional. ...Read more
Can using an eye mask ("siesta mask") during sleep negatively affect circadian rhythm and/or healthy sleep?
If I had a seizure 14 years ago in my sleep with my eyes just rolling no convulsions what kind would that be all my records were lost?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are my eyes having eye crust when i wake up in the morning?
- Why is my eye red in the corner?
- Why do i always have trouble breathing when the wind is blowing in my face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i see a circle of static in the center of my vision is it visual snow?
- Why do i have pain in the middle of my stomach then i have diarrhea?
- My sleeping problem is i shout out in the night what is the treatment for this
- What is wrong with my neck i woke up and one side is tighter than the other?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free