Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Voice Really Deep And Hoarse Morning After Taking T3
Hoarseness is having difficulty producing sound when trying to speak, or a change in the pitch or quality of the voice. The voice may sound weak, very breathy, scratchy, or husky. Hoarseness is usually caused by a problem in the vocal cords. Most cases of hoarseness occur with swelling (inflammation) ...Read more
I woke up this morning with a sore throat my voice was hoarse and it hurts to swallow and I have a head ache and body aches. What could it be?
Most likely..: An upper respiratory tract infection which most of the time it is caused by a virus and resolves by 7-10 days. If persistent and severe symptoms and fever could be strep throat which might need antibiotic treatment. Try to rest and drink plenty of fluids but if symptoms persist or severe get seen by a provider in order to get a formal exam and treatment. ...Read more
I am a 32 y old woman and my voice is hoarse and quite deep, i feel this is getting worse with age, this is really affecting my confidence, thanks?
I have hoarse voice and lose air on my last words in a sentence and my last words don't come out.My voice is deeper at times too?
Needs Evaluation: This may represent many different entities, the most of which are benign. Sometimes however a laryngeal malignancy could present in this way. See your physician to sort it out. ...Read more
Well i stoped smoking 3 weeks ago n it feels weird when i eat n drink n my voice is hoarse in the moring should i be worried
I lost my voice suddenly on saturday night, its really hoarse but still not back to normal. But im in no paim?
Is it possible for Flonase to cause voice hoarseness or laryngitis? My voice seems to be getting hoarse after a couple days and i think i noticed a similar problem last year when i tried flonase.
I get hoarseness in my voice after few drinks? Whats wring? I turn red & have breathing problem too when i drink! cure?
Don't drink: If you want to drink anyway, then see a primary care doctor to evaluate these symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My throat is not hurting but my voice hoarse and cracking today
- Why is my stomach still bloated and pudgy six months after c-section?
- Why is my ankle red and hot to the touch after an ankle sprain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my voice deeper in the mornings?
- Why is my ankle red and hot and sore to touch after an ankle sprain?
- I always have stomach pain and cramp after my morning meal is this normal
- Why is my period really light and brown?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online