Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Vaginal Vibrating
Often yes: Vaginal discharge requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment. Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause and often has a vaginal odor. Vaginal itching can be a sign of a yeast infection. Sometimes vaginal discharge can be a sign of a sexual transmitted infection. Testing is important to determine the treatment and keep you and your partner safe. ...Read more
Estoy experimentando el flujo vaginal anormal (calidad: picazón/ comezón, flujo espeso y blanco) .
Vaginal estrogen: Or lubricants or if you are younger and your estrogen level is low, you may want some systemic estrogen, like birth control pills or other types of estrogen and progesterone, if you are not worried about getting pregnant. Your obgyn can get you on the proper treatment. ...Read more
1st determine cause: Vaginal pain can be a complicated diagnosis. The first step to get a better understanding of when, where and how you feel pain. This is followed by a detailed careful physical exam. Then we can determine if the cause is infection, anatomical, nerve related, skin disorders, endometriosis, psychological, musculoskeletal or other causes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my body vibrating?
- Why is my crotch vibrating?
- Why is my vagina vibrating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my ear drum vibrating?
- Why does my heart vibrate in the morning?
- Why does my heart feel like it is vibrating?
- Why does my leg feel like it's vibrating?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free