Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Vagina Swollen And Hashish
Bladder infection?: Burning upon urination is typically associated w/bladder and/or kidney infections. Itchy vaginal tissue suggests a yeast infection. If you scratch the skin enough to break it, then it burn upon contact from urine. Check w/your family doc or gyn b/c only prescription antibiotics will cure an infection while many anti-yeast medications are available over-the-counter. ...Read more
Irritation: There are tons of reasons why this may be happening. If you have an infection such as yeast, bacterial vaginosis, it's common to have some of the symptoms you are describing. If you have a vigorous (traumatic) intercourse, you may experience these issues. In case any devices were used, this may cause that, too. If you cannot identify any cause but have symptoms, you will need to be checked. ...Read more
Several: Could be cyst, infection, or a bartholins gland. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my vagina itchy and swollen?
- Why does under my right vagina lip appear swollen and red and hurts a little?
- Why is my big toe swollen and red along nail?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my right hand swollen and tingly?
- Why do my vagina feel like the skin is off and it look like it peels?
- Why is the roof of my mouth swollen and sore?
- Why is my big toe swollen and itchy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free