Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Vagina Burning
Why is my vagina burning during and after I have intercourse with my boyfriend?it begins to burn the second he puts his finger or penis in me
Dyspareunia: You may be describing dyspareunia, especially vaginismus. Check out http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/painful-intercourse/basics/definition/con-20033293 for more info, then discuss your concerns w/your Family Doc if lubricants & more foreplay isn't enough. Or try different positions. You may need to get checked for infections & abrasions. Perhaps recent sexual trauma? ...Read more
Why does my vagina opeing burning and feel so sore after sex its been like this for a year I've told the dr i don't have yeast?
Could be trauma: If the burning has been going on for a year and is after sex it may be from microtears to your vagina if your patner is big and you have minimal foreplay hence minimal lubrication. Using lubricant and prolonged foreplay may help. You may doctor may want to do a good vaginal exam to r/o ulcers or infection. ...Read more
Not sure.: Yeast infection? Inflammation? Friction? Other infections? Any discharge? If you have a change in color, texture, odor or amount of vaginal discharge ; problems such as pain, itching burning with urination or sex or redness/swelling then it is best to see your gynecologist for evaluation ; accurate assessment. ...Read more
Normal feeling.: There is increased blood supply to the vulvo-vaginal area when you are sexually aroused causing the sensations you described. ...Read more
Okay my vagina was having an inching burning going on but it stop like 2 weeks ago what does it mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my vagina itching and burning?
- Why is my vagina vibrating?
- The outside of my vagina is very sore and i have some burning
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when my vagina is dry and burning after intercourse?
- Why is my face burning up?
- Why do my vagina feel like the skin is off and it look like it peels?
- Why is my vagina itchy and swollen?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free