Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Urine Cloudy And Smelly
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Flank pain: This may be a kidney stone stuck in the renal pelvis or the ureter. Likewise, it could also represent a kidney infection (pylonephritis). While the sotne, if a stone will likely pass..the proximal infection (above the stone) may not resolve on its own. You should likely go see your primary care doctor. ...Read more
Unprotected sex- took plan b, 3 days later had protected sex with Someone else but didn't pee afterwards also. Now I have smelly and cloudy urine! ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my urine cloudy?
- Why is my urine cloudy in the morning?
- Dark cloudy smelly urine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cloudy smelly urine in morning
- Cloudy smelly urine
- Cloudy smelly urine causes
- Why is my urine so smelly?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free