Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Thumb Numb
More information..: It is hard to speculate without more information: are any other fingers numb? Did you have an injury? How long has this been present? Does anything make it better or worse? Is it associated with any weakness? You really need to have an examination to get an intelligent answer. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Smashed thumb in car door about 2 hrs ago. A small part feels kind of numb. Should I be concerned?
Yes.: Get evaluated in an emergency room, or an orthopedic doctor. There are a number of things that could have happened. Don't ignore it. ...Read more
The top of my right thumb has been numb (but getting less so) for ~ but <1 week (i woke up one day and it was like that). What might cause this? I'm a 30 yr old active male with no known health probs.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my left thumb numb?
- Why is my right thumb numb?
- Why is my thumb numb at the tip?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I cut my hand at work and now my thumb is numb do i have a nerve damage
- Tip of my thumb is numb
- Why does my right calf feel numb like it is asleep?
- Why is my left ear numb?
- Why is the tip of my thumb numb?