Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Thumb Numb
More information..: It is hard to speculate without more information: are any other fingers numb? Did you have an injury? How long has this been present? Does anything make it better or worse? Is it associated with any weakness? You really need to have an examination to get an intelligent answer. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Thumb numbness: Thumb numbness could be a from a "pinched nerve" in your neck, typically the c6 nerve root. However, most people also have varying degrees of pain, weakness, or tingling accompanying the numbness. However, I have seen patients in my practice with just numbness alone. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my right thumb numb?
- Why is my left thumb numb?
- Why is my thumb numb and tingly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my thumb feel numb?
- Why does my thumb go numb?
- My thumb is numb and tingly
- Part of my thumb is numb
- Why is my thumb numb and tingling?