Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Sperm Yellow And Jelly Like Bits In It
Why is my sperm yellow and jelly like?what can i do to change and have a normal sperm,and can i become a father?
After ejaculating my sperm apears yellow and contains jelly substances looks like worms. Is that normal and does that affects being a father.
My husband's sperm is like jelly. It has a yellow tint with some blood in it. Would this give me a rash or infection?
I have a long time that i see some yellow jelly pieces in my semen. Is there a big problem with my sperm ? What should I do ?
Hello,i am 17 year old boy.now a days my sperm color is giving a little bit yellow shade in it.please tell it is normal or not?
Diet: Semen color can vary from very white to gray or even yellow. Often a yellowish color is due to a diet containing high sulfur from onions, garlic, legumes, broccoli or even spices. Multivitamins can cause a yellowish tinge too. If the problem persists more than a few weeks you may have a minor infection in the prostate. Best to be checked by a physician in that case. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
Why is my sperm yellowish, they look like urine also and have some white, if yellow is sit safe to have sex?
Hello iam 37 old male and need and advice from a urology dr. I would like too know if a light yellow sperm are normal or STD or STI thank u?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my vagina feel like the skin is off and it look like it peels?
- It feels like there is a cyst in my throat and it is sorewhats wrong with me
- Why is there blood in my urine and it hurts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does it sound and feel like i have water in my ear?
- Feel like something is stuck in my throat and chest
- Why does my face feel like it is burning?
- I keep having sharp stabbing like pains in my right armpit why is this happening
- Why is my sperm yellow and jelly like?