Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Pinky Bruised
I'm a martial artist. I did a board break back in March, bruised my pinky knuckle. Not anything I'm not used to but recently it seems jammed, I pull o?
Finger: You may have injured other structures in your finger such as the tendon sheath. Be seen by a hand specialist. All the best. Hold off on boards. ...Read more
Xray: Only your radiologist knows for sure.Get a more detailed answer ›
Had pins put in pinky finger 3 weeks ago. 2 are out and one more in 2 weeks. Still have bruising and pain. How long before this goes away?
Pins in finger: Usually takes good 4-6 weeks, it should get better once your finger start working. ...Read more
Broken finger: If you had an injury to the finger, recommend getting xrays to rule out a fracture. In a young, active male with a painful, swollen finger, this would be my first concern. Infection can also be a cause if there was no injury. Either way, recommend evaluation by a healthcare provider ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are my bruises not healing?
- Why does my pinky from my hand hurt?
- Why does my pinky finger hurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my pinky joints lock?
- Why is my left pinky finger always numb?
- Why does my pinky finger go numb?
- Why does my pinky toe hurt?
- Why is my pinky numb?