Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Pines Bent To The Left When I Get A Hardon
Erection troubles: Hi if you are having difficulty getting or maintaining an erection it may be easily determined what the cause is and now a days we have a lot of options to help so that you do not have to live with this problem. A good men's health expert is a place to start for the testing and treatments. Please do not be shy to ask for help. You are not too young to have this problem. ...Read more
If a guy cums out a girls vagina than she starts having oral sex with him and than she puts the pines inside her vagina again can she get prego?
Had sex with HIV negative person with condom after using condom small white dot on my pines skin do I get HIV please help me out she is HIV neg confirm?
I have a cold prickling sensation in my hands. Sometimes its the left , sometimes the right and sometimes both. It feels like a wet pine tree?
Could be the neck: Sounds like you are having irritations of the nerves. The possibilities include neck spine stenosis causing entrapment of the spinal cord. It will cause symptoms as you described. It may also be neuropathy, a irritation of the nerves from conditions such as diabetes. If you have persistent problems, and if it is progressive, please get evaluated by a neurologist. ...Read more
I was spreading mulch yesterday. I did wear gloves, but had to get under pine trees. I have red bumps all over forearm.no itch but they look blistered?
Sensitivity rash: Sounds like either skin irritation or contact dermatitis (example is poison ivy, but many natural causes can exist). Be sure to wash all clothes, bedsheets, or anything else you may have been in contact with before showering (small amounts of resin can cause persistent activation). If it does not appear infected, then hydrocortisone may help. If not improved in a few days, may need examination. ...Read more
Climbed a pine tree to get a frisbee out now red rash all over my arm, back of neck. It burns. What can I do for it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my head sensitive to the touch when i have an ear infection?
- Why is my stool green when i go to the bathroom?
- Why do i get raised whelps on my back and it is hot to the touch and hurts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My shins hurt quite a bit when i run or jog is there any way to prevent the pain
- Is there a reason why i am having a hard time getting my hair to grow?
- When is the soonest i can get my baby into a routine
- Why my bp is a bit high when i get flu?
- Talk to a urologist online for free