Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Period Blood Brown And Clumpy
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Why is my period blood brown?I had PROTECTED sex beginning of May then got my period end of May early June like I was supposed to and now brown blood
old blood: Blood turns red to brown to black as it ages outside of blood vessels. It is normal. ...Read more
Brown = blood : Brown equals old blood. If this is right after your period then you are just passing some of the blood that has been siting at the back of the vagina.If your periods are irregular see your doctor to discuss options for cycle regulation. ...Read more
Why is my period blood coming out brown on the third day is it normal or is it brown discharge and why?
Old blood: mixed with vaginal and cervical mucus.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my period brown and clumpy?
- Why is my blood brown on my period?
- Why is my period blood brown?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Short brown clumpy period
- Brown clumpy period
- Why is my period blood brown instead of red?
- Why is the blood from my period brown?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free