Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Period Black Blood
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Why is my period black? When i go to change my tampon, the blood, or whatever it is, is black. Why? Should i be concerned? It's been like this the past few periods. Is it even blood?
Blood : Blood from the period can appear black especially towards the end of the period. It is usually nothing to be concerned about. If you have other symptoms then see your gynecologist, but many women notice this occasionally and it usually varies from month to month. There are some gynecologists who feel it may represent a low iron level, so consider adding a vitamin with iron to your daily regimen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my blood black on my period?
- Why is my period black?
- My period blood is black
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my menstrual blood black?
- Im on my period and my blood is black
- Why is my period blood gooey?
- Why is my blood brown on my period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free