Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Nose Always Cold
Why is my nose always blocked in the mornings? It has been blocked since a cold 3 months ago. No matter how much i blow it still stays blocked.
Rhinitis vs. sinus: You may have (inflammation of the nasal lining or you may have sinusitis - inflammation of the sinus cavities). Both can present this way. Both can manifest with nasal drainage. Sinus infections usually cause some pressure or pain in the sinuses. I recommend to try nasal rinses with neti pot. Other than that, see primary care or ent. Otc meds like afrin can cause it to, so stop any decongestants. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Since i was a boy, my nose always blocked in the morning and sometimes when in cold room. Sometimes (rarely) a little snot. Normal? Could it be worse?
Nasal congestion: Have you consulted an ENT doctor yet? You might have been born with narrow nasal cavities that can easily get blocked. The nose normally secretes mucus and in certain weather conditions, the mucus can easily dry up quickly forming a "snot". ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my nose cold all the time?
- Why are my hands feet and nose always cold?
- Why is my nose always congested?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my left hand always cold?
- Why are my hands and nose always cold?
- Why is my snot cold when i blow my nose?
- Why is my child always cold?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online