Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Nose Always Cold
Raynauds seems to be getting worse. Can't get feet or fingers warm most of the time and its a really discomforting sensation. Nose always cold too. ?
Why is my nose always blocked in the mornings? It has been blocked since a cold 3 months ago. No matter how much i blow it still stays blocked.
Rhinitis vs. sinus: You may have (inflammation of the nasal lining or you may have sinusitis - inflammation of the sinus cavities). Both can present this way. Both can manifest with nasal drainage. Sinus infections usually cause some pressure or pain in the sinuses. I recommend to try nasal rinses with neti pot. Other than that, see primary care or ent. Otc meds like afrin can cause it to, so stop any decongestants. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What would cause my nose to be red a lot of the time, people always ask me if I have been in the sun. It does get more red if cold or hot.
It seems cold or hot: Causes dilation of u blood vessel which causes the redness in addition u may be getting anxious. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my nose cold all the time?
- Why are my hands feet and nose always cold?
- Why is my nose always congested?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my left hand always cold?
- Why are my hands and nose always cold?
- Why is my snot cold when i blow my nose?
- Why is my child always cold?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online