Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Menstration Blood Stringy And Clumpy
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Herbals: Many herbal supplements also act as blood thinners, such as ginko biloba, ginsing, garlic, and others. Also increased bleeding can be due to the development of an endometrial polyp or other urerine abnormality or infection. If this is a recurring thing you should see your gyn to be evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Likely u need med: Unfortunately many women suffer very heavy menses, often causing significant anemia. If you have significant crampings, antiinflammatory such as aleve/motrin may help. If excessive bleeding, i would consult doc for likely need of hormonal contraceptives. You may also want to check out for possible bleeding disorder with your doc. Good luck to you. ...Read more
Blood on Period: Yes. Absolutely normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my period blood brown and clumpy?
- Why is my period brown and clumpy?
- Why is my seminal fluid stringy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blood clots during menstration
- Why is a mans semen stringy?
- My period is bright red and clumpy
- Dark brown clumpy menstrual blood
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free