Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Menstration Blood Stringy And Clumpy
Herbals: Many herbal supplements also act as blood thinners, such as ginko biloba, ginsing, garlic, and others. Also increased bleeding can be due to the development of an endometrial polyp or other urerine abnormality or infection. If this is a recurring thing you should see your gyn to be evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Menstruation is also known as Menses. Menstruation is the regular cyclical shedding of uterine (womb) lining associated with bleeding. Begins at puberty (menarche) and continus during a woman's fertile years until menopause. Cycles usually average 28 days, but can vary from ...Read more
Blood on Period: Yes. Absolutely normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
Likely u need med: Unfortunately many women suffer very heavy menses, often causing significant anemia. If you have significant crampings, antiinflammatory such as aleve/motrin may help. If excessive bleeding, i would consult doc for likely need of hormonal contraceptives. You may also want to check out for possible bleeding disorder with your doc. Good luck to you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my period blood brown and clumpy?
- Why is my period brown and clumpy?
- Why is my period blood brown and light?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my period blood so dark and thick?
- Why is my pink and itchy eye now putting out stringy yellow stuff?
- Why is there blood in my urine and it hurts?
- Why is my blood pressure going up and down?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free