Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Left Arm Swollen
Local infection: Sounds like symptoms of local infection involving your left arm. Use a mirror to carefully exam arm. May need antibiotics. ...Read more
Bite on left arm by insect. Not sure what, arm is swollen and itches real bad. Swollen in 2 different places, what could it be?
I keep getting what looks like bites on my left arm. Areas swollen about 6 in. In diameter. Red and hot to touch. Pain in whole arm ?
Phlebitis Arm: It sounds as if you have developed superficial thrombophlebitis of a vein in your arm. You should see a doctor and get it evaluated, as you could develop bacterial phlebitis which can be serious. Non bacterial phlebitis can often be treated with warm compresses and anti-inflammatories, but you also need to make sure that the phelbitis doesn't extend and cause a deeper more serious clot, i.e. Dvt. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my left gland swollen?
- Why is my left calf swollen?
- Why is my left eye swollen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my left cheek swollen?
- Why is my left hand swollen?
- Why is my left testicle swollen?
- Why does my left shoulder and arm hurt?
- Why is my right arm swollen?