Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Knee Hot To The Touch
1yr old boy has hot knees. Like, they are red and hot to the touch? It's been like this for a few months now. Is this weird? Or not?
See a pediatrician: While this could be nothing, even just related to crawling, there is a type of juvenile onset rheumatoid arthritis and a couple other inflammatory issues you should rule out. See your pediatrician and just ask them to take a look and do an exam and they will most likely be able to see and feel if it looks inflammatory or not. If there is any pain, make the appointment as soon as possible. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Two and a half weeks ago I had arthroscopic knee surgery, my knee still feels hot to the touch. Is that normal at this point?
Woke up with red, swollen and hot to the touch knee 2 days ago. This afternoon noticed that the red has spread further around the knee. Tender to touc?
Any injury?: Many things can cause a red and swollen knee. Have you had any recent injury? Arthritis can cause this. Also, gout can lead to these findings. Bursitis with joint effusion is another possibility. If you have fevers, infection is a concern. Please see your doctor for a complete exam. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My dad has been getting intense pain down the leg bellow knees. What could cause that? It gets worse with ice and it feels hot to the touch
I'm only 19, when I do exercise or abit of running etc. My knees get red and feel like they are burning and are very hot to the touch, any ideas why?
My 16 mo old boy gets red, hot to the touch knees 1-3 days a month. He acts irritable and wants to be carried on these days. Should i be concerned?
Yes: Consult with pediatric rheumatologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my skin so sore to the touch like my whole body is bruised?
- Why is my breast so tender to the touch?
- Why is my head sensitive to the touch when i have an ear infection?
- Why is my ankle red and hot and sore to touch after an ankle sprain?
- Why is my skin sore to the touch?
- Why is my stomach tender to the touch?
- Knee is hot to the touch
- Why is my stomach sore to the touch?
- Why is my ankle red and hot to the touch after an ankle sprain?