Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Head Tingling
I have tingling on the right side of my head sometimes and sharp pains at other times what causes that?
I have have tingling feeling mostly in the top right part of my head. What could the tingling be and why is it localized?
Okay....: Unfortunately, your question is only the beginning, not the end. Hearing this, a doctor would then take a detailed history in an effort to construct a differential diagnosis. Your statement is so nonspecific that one can't even generate a list of possibilities. That's something that properly ought to take place in a doctor's office. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hot, tingling sensation in head. Comes and goes. Lasts 10-15 seconds each time. Will do it off and on for an hour or so. What is it?
Possible neuralgia: Neuralgic headaches or ice pick headaches is a possibility. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why my penis head is so dry?
- Why is the muscle in my head above my right ear twitching?
- Why is the tip of my tongue tingling?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my penis tingling?
- Why is my bottom lip tingling?
- Why do i get a tingling sensation in my head?
- Why is my head sensitive to the touch when i have an ear infection?
- Talk to a neurologist online