Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Head Tingling
Okay....: Unfortunately, your question is only the beginning, not the end. Hearing this, a doctor would then take a detailed history in an effort to construct a differential diagnosis. Your statement is so nonspecific that one can't even generate a list of possibilities. That's something that properly ought to take place in a doctor's office. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sensitivity, anxiety: Sensation in the scalp is mediated by the trigeminal system, which can cause tingling in the head, even soreness when combing your hair. What activates the trigeminal system? Stress, tension or migraine headaches, gum or tooth disease or recent dental, or a tight headband. The trigeminal system gets stirred up easily by these and other things, but usually comes down in days to weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i feel tingling in my head?
- Why do i have a tingling sensation in my head?
- Why do i get a tingling sensation in my head?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of tingling in my head
- My face and head is tingling
- Tingling in the back of my head
- Tingling in my head causes
- Talk to a neurologist online