Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Foot After Knee Surgery
DVT: Your foot is probably swollen from the trauma of knee surgery, but it can be swollen from a blood clot in your leg, which can be extremely dangerous. Deep venous thrombus can have formed in one of the deep veins in your leg causing the swelling in your foot.Knee surgery puts you at a very high risk for this. It can be very dangerous as this can progress to a pulmonary embolism.So get checked out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Knee surgery may be done for congenital, traumatic or degenerative causes. Arthroscopy is a common method for treating cartilage and ligament problems. Open surgeries are commonly performed for fractures. Knee joint replacement may be done in (usually) older individuals with knee joint arthritis that impairs their daily function and which is not ...Read more
Just had arthroscopic knee surgery 1020 am today, it is not 2130 have a sharp pain in foot same side of surgery. Any concerns?
Depent: Take the pain killer prescribed for you doctor every 4 hours and be on rest if not improving call him. ...Read more
How do I increase the blood cerculation on my foot after having a knee surgery ? Because it's been a month and i feel like there's pins when i walk
Healing nerves: When you have undergone a surgical procedure, it can take time for things to heal. The skin incision may be closed, but all the deep structures, such as nerves are still healing. In all likelihood, the circulation is ok. The "pins" definitely tell me nerves. It can take some time for this to subside. Swelling of the extremity could also cause these symptoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My husband had arthoscopic knee surgery on his r. knee 5 months ago. Now has trouble with chronic painful edema in the right foot/ankle. This normal?
Had microfracture knee surgery a week ago. My knee isn't swollen but the foot of the surgery leg is really swollen. Suggestions? (i'm ttwb w/ imoblizr
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is foot cold after knee surgery?
- Foot swelling after knee surgery
- Foot swollen after knee surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen painful foot after knee replacement surgery
- Why might the bottom of my foot be numb after total ankle replacement surgery?
- Why does my knee hurt when i walk 7 months after arthroscopic surgery?
- Why are my knees swollen bruised after running?
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free