Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Finger Tingling When I Lean On Wrist While Typing
Varies: The most common thought of condition that can cause tingling in the fingers is carpal tunnel syndrome. However, there are many potential causes including cervical disc bulge, thoracic outlet syndrome (cervicobrachial syndrome) or peripheral nerve entrapments. Most of these can be treated conservatively with myofascial release, spinal and extremity manipulation, acupuncture, traction and rehab. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can finger tingling be caused by the neck, back, and/or both? Is it more likely being caused by an elbow, shoulder, or arm issue?
Why is My left index finger tingling&numbness.have herniated disc in neck &moderatedisc bulge inlumbar spine &sciatica.
Tingling finger: A tingling finger can be from anywhere in your central nervous system, including your brain and spinal cord, or peripheral nerves, impinged anywhere from the spinal cord to the finger itself, including in the wrist. A full exam is necessary. Given your history of a herniated disc in your neck, you may have radiculopathy radiating from that level to a particular dermatome in your hand. Call your MD ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my wrists hurt when i type on the keyboard?
- Why do i get bumps on my hand when it is sunny?
- Why is it when i sleep on my back i have really bad dreams?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my hips hurt when i sleep on my side?
- My wrist hurts when i put pressure on it
- Why does it hurt when i pee on my period?
- Why does my wrist pop when i move it?
- Talk to a occupational medicine specialist online for free