Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Estrogen Level High
Heavy periods: The symptoms of high estrogen or estrogen dominance are heavy periods with clots, irregular periods that are heavy, water retention, pms, large and tender breasts, growth of fibroids, high blood pressure, diabetes, migraines and severe cramps. These symptoms may also be from Progesterone deficiency. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My E2 levels have ranged from 83 to 114 pmol/L. Do I have high estrogen? My Test. has ranged from 172 to 374 ng/dl.
Not necessarily: Your hormone levels are dependent upon the timing in your cycle. For example, if your E2 level was done in the first part of the cycle, this may be within normal limits.( Normal is 21-251 pg/ml). Your Testosterone level, however, is elevated. Normal is 10-40ng/dl. See your Provider for a discussion regarding this. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Unlikely: In a women with monthly cycles who ovulates, estrogen levels normally fluctuate from 40-400 pg/ml. Levels above this are unusual unless a hormone producing ovarian tumor. You may be referring to a lack of ovulation with low Progesterone making estrogen dominate. Your gyn can evaluate. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My estrogen level came back at 417. They want it to be at 50 in order to proceed with FET. What is causing my level to be so high?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my protein level high?
- Why is my bilirubin level high?
- Why is my iron level high?
- Why is my fasting blood glucose level high?
- Why is my white blood cell count always high?
- Why is my free testosterone level low but the the total is normal?
- What does it mean if my platelet level is high?
- My esr and crp levels are high is it due to the fibromyalgia that i have
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free