Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Collarbone Thickened And Jutting Out
I have a severe bone bruise on my ac, along with thickening of the tendons and nerves and fluid under my collarbone, I am a cna doing a lot of lifting?
Probably work: Related repeated motion type of injury. You probably got advice to rest this area. Consult with your doctor for possible workers compensation benefits and alternative functions at your workplace. ...Read more
Many Possibilities: Under the clavicle you have muscles, lymph nodes, the lung and the pleura (lung Covering). So anything that may affect these parts may cause discomfort or pain. The bone itself may cause some pain if it was injured. You may need to see your doctor if it goes on for a long time. ...Read more
It's : Normal for them to be prominent especially if you are lean or if you just don't have body fat in that area ...Read more
Yes: This is normal, especially in thin individuals, they make become more prominent with weight loss ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are my eyelashes coming out?
- I have a lump on my collarbone
- Why is green stuff coming out of my?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my hair falling out in the shower?
- Why my hair is falling out at a young age?
- Why is my hair dry and falling out?
- Why does my throat dry out at night?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free