Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Chest Wheezing On Doxycycline Hyclate
Vibramycin (doxycycline) AE's: Aside from usual: nausea vomiting & diarrhea with all meds, common adverse effects associated with Doxycycline hyclate are photosensitivity (do not go out in the sun without great protection on this drug) and muscle aches (6-7%). Rare but serious ae is a severe drug allergy of skin (stevens johnsons or ten). Also reported liver toxicity; skin, bone & teeth discoloration especially in unborn babys. ...Read more
OK: You will be OK. The medication may not be as effective as the absorption may not be as good, but the medication will not harm you if you take it around the time of meals. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does doxycycline hyclate cause chest tightness?
- Why is my chest wheezing?
- My chest is wheezing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects to doxycycline hyclate
- Order doxycycline hyclate
- Will doxycycline hyclate cure chlamydia
- Doxycycline hyclate used for chlamydia
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free