Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Butt Red
Depends on cause: Is it there all the time? Any pimples/pustules? Any fine blood vessels showing? Could be sun exposure, reaction to soap/perfume/lotion/ shampoo/hair color; acne; rosacea; lupus; flushing from niacin; seborrheic dermatitis. See pcp or dermatologist for evaluation & options for treatment. ...Read more
Ice pack: anti inflammatories are helpful in the short run, but do not do that complete of a job. basically you are looking at using make up. ...Read more
Cheek Redness: There may be several reasons depending on the appearance, location and duration of the redness. Especially in your age, at the top of the differential is Rosacea,or even sun damage, eczema, contact dermatitis but it may also be a more serious condition such as an autoimmune condition called Lupus.I strongly suggest consulting with a dermatologist. ...Read more
What to do if i cannot use make up, foundation etc as I am a guy. What can I do to help with my redness?
Not possible: Sunburn is response of tissues to injury from solar radiation. It is inflammation (red, hot, swelling, pain( which increases blood flow to the area to promote healing. Do not use ice as this injures already injured skin. Cool water soaks help as can taking anti-inflammation medicines like Motrin or advil (ibuprofen). Avoid any further damage as this can cause scarring . Good skin cream applied daily/gently help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my butt twitching?
- Why is there a pain in my butt?
- Why is the top of my butt crack burning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is there a tingling sensation in my butt before bm?
- Why does my butt cheeks tingle for no reason?
- Why does diarrhea burn my butt?
- Why is there a pain in my butt after i masturbate?
- Why is my butt red and itchy?