Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Bottom Of My Foot Tingling Today
Yes: Injuries will cause swelling that will often create pressure on the nerves. ...Read more
Foot tingling: You might experience foot tingling if you suffer an injury to the outside of the knee where the common peroneal nerve is located, as this nerve is superficial and pass over the head of the fibula ( skinny long bone in the lower leg). This nerve splits in two and ends in the foot. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Any # of things: Those signs and symptoms by themselves are fairly nonspecific. Even when when they occur together they do not point to a single diagnosis. If your pmd cannot treat this i would suggest that you be seen by an orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon. One in your area can be found at www.Aofas.Org. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is the bottom of my foot tingling?
- Why is the bottom of my foot swollen?
- Why is the bottom of my foot itching?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is the tip of my tongue tingling?
- Why does the bottom of my foot keep peeling?
- Why does the bottom of my foot keep itching like crazy?
- Why is the back of my mouth itching today?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free