Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Blood Dark
Myoglobinuria: Very, dark urine with the color of cola could be due to the presence of myoglobin, which is a breakdown product of muscle cell. It can be caused by trauma, alcohol, medications, and vigorous exercises. It could indicate that you have rhabdomyolysis, which could lead to kidney failure. Another cause would be blood (as in uti) or bilirubin in the urine (as in liver disease). Should be checked. ...Read more
Hi, I am having a miscarriage and wanted to know why is my blood dark red and brown and kind of thick & has a vinegar smell..is this normal?
Miscarriage: Your miscarriage may be caused by a bacterial vaginal infection.The vinegar smell could be the tipoff.The dark bloody discharge may represent old uterine blood. Consult your foctor for treatment before you try to get pregnant again ...Read more
Brown = blood : Brown equals old blood. If this is right after your period then you are just passing some of the blood that has been siting at the back of the vagina.If your periods are irregular see your doctor to discuss options for cycle regulation. ...Read more
Need tests: Physical appearance may have some validity to a trained , but real thing is lab analysis , wait for results before you worry. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my period blood so dark?
- Why is my period blood so dark and thick?
- Why is my period blood dark red?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my menstrual blood dark?
- Why is my period blood dark?
- Why is my period blood brown and clumpy?
- Why is my period blood light pink?
- Causes of dark brown period blood