Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Big Toe Swollen Overnight
A game of Squish....: It certainly sounds like some sort of inflammatory process going on. It could be secondary to a variety of causes. Gout, infection, paronychia and cellulitis are all possible. To remove all doubt, you might consult with your own doctor or perhaps a Healthtap physician. ...Read more
I have a bug bite on my toe that has caused my entire big toe to be swollen and achy, almost 24 hrs later. Should I be concerned?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my big toe swollen and itchy?
- Why is my big toe swollen?
- The toe next to my big to is red swollen and painful to touch what do i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my big toenail yellow and there are lumps on my big toe?
- Why is my left big toe numb?
- Why is my big toe itching after infection?
- My big toe is swollen and hurts
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free