Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Big Toe Swollen And Itchy
I have a bump on my big toe (right food) it is not painful or itchy ... I want to know what could it be , it is about 2 years that I have it?
Dyshidrotic Eczema: There are a number of possibilities for itchy bumps on toes, but dyshidrotic eczema is a common cause of itchy bumps on the fingers and toes: http://dermnetnz.Org/dermatitis/pompholyx.Html allergic contact dermatitis and fungal infection can also cause small itchy bumps, but a dermatologist can help sort them out and get you a good treatment! ...Read more
I've got dirt on the left side of my big toe between the nail and the skin and its itchy. what is the best way of getting it out?
Onychomycosis: Fungus conditions can often mimic "dirt" and should be considered. Soaking in an antiseptic soap solution that is tepid (not warm or hot) with soft hydrogen peroxide q-tip removal may help. Including an OTC anti-fungal agent, such as Lamisil AF, may be used after soaks may help relieve the "itching" sensation. ...Read more
It could be...: Athlete's foot. The best otc medication (in my opinion) is lotrimin ultra. Dilute vinegar soaks are good as well. Dry the inside of your shoes by placing them up-side down over an air return vent at home overnight. If this doesn't make things better in a couple days, see a podiatrist. ...Read more
3 years ago i had a big toe sorness. Since past few months my skin is itchy. My uric acic was 235, 0 umol/l (2013-12). Is it possible that I have gout?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The toe next to my big to is red swollen and painful to touch what do i do
- My toe is swollen and itchy
- Why is my vagina itchy and swollen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My big toe is swollen and hurts
- Why is my big toe swollen overnight?
- Why is one of my breast itchy and swollen?
- My big toe is red and swollen
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free