Doctor insights on:
Why Is My Baby Suddenly Eating Less
Six month visit: Most babies develop the ability to swallow a serving of pureed baby food at around 5 months. The baby can begin solids at age 6 months. This is a good topic to discuss at the pediatrician's at the six month visit. Baby rice cereal is fortified with iron and is usually the first solid food to start. The baby is then introduced to a variety of vegetables and fruits, and then meat. ...Read more
No: There is absolutely no risk/problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Birth, but: Fifty years ago some kids were fed solids as soon as they got home because the home made formula was better for cows than babies.Noe that breast feeding or modern formulas are here, they do not need anything for the first year.Most recommend they start after they can sit up and the tongue thrust fades at 6mo. Early feedings risk hospitalization for food reactions, later, not so risky. ...Read more
How many times a day are 2 month old babies suppose to be eating..? & how many ounces in every feeding. -formula
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my baby feeding less?
- Why is my weight staying the same if im eating less?
- Why are my periods suddenly irregular?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Baby eating less at 3 months
- Baby eating less and sleeping more
- My stomach suddenly hurts after eating sugar
- Why have my periods stopped suddenly?
- Baby suddenly eating less