Doctor insights on:
Why Is More Likely To Get Pregnant In Water
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I want to know how long can sperms live in water in shower,because last week i masturbated in there and im afraid it might get someone pregant?
Not for a week: If it's been a week, they're all gone by now. Their lifespan on the floor is measured in hours. Hope this helps! ...Read more
I'll be 35 weeks pregnant tomorrow I carried in a 24 pack of waters and started to get tightness/pains on both my sides and stomach. Whats wrong?
36 weeks pregnant.Waters haven't broken but I am getting pains across top and bottom of stomach and really bad dioreah and back ache. Early labour?!
I had sex with my boyfriend on the 30/12/13 on my ovultaing week i was sick this morning on 6/01/14 but it was like water could i be preganat?
My friend id 39 weeks pregnant with her first baby, her hind waters have broken and since having really bad pressure and pains.No sleep what can dr do?
Im a mth and a couple days late discharge like clear water discharge n then i discarge a sticky white discharge that had a little blood in it pregnanr?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to get in beach water when pregnant?
- Why is it that women are more likely to get blood clots on an airplane then men?
- When is a woman more likely to get pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it common to get muscle spasms more often in the winter?
- Is a woman more likely to get a urinary tract infection if she has an orgasm?
- Are pregnant women more likely to get mosquito bites?
- Is it possible to get pregnant in a hot tub?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online