Doctor insights on:
Why Is It Slimy Around My Cervix
What does the dimple in your cervix feel like when your pregnant? Is it slimy or just wet & will it be in your finger when you feel it?
My period is 4 days late light pink spotting for a week only when i wipe and clear slimy discharge when i checked my cervix with figures cld i be preg?
Take a test : Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
Normal variant: Depending on the number of children born via vaginal delivery a woman has, sometimes her cervix can be "bulky". Typically if a woman has never had a vaginal delivery, her cervix will be small, as it's never stretched out. Bulky is a normal variant and doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with the cervix, per se. ...Read more
Exam: The cervix is evaluated by your physician. There is two parts to the exam: 1. Bi manual and two speculum. The speculum is a beak shaped instrument placed in your vagina and allows the physician to see the cervix. The exam consists of the physician placing an exam finger on your cervix and then feeling the top of your uterus and ovaries through your abdomen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my poop green and slimy?
- My husbands stool is always runny and slimy why
- My cervix is very soft and slimy am i pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why would my cervix be closed?
- Why would my doctor say my cervix is incompetent?
- Does a pregnant cervix hav slimy discharge?
- Why is my gum swollen around one tooth?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free