Doctor insights on:
Why Is It Dangerous To Go Under Underpass In Tornado
Same as a ladder: Because it or other things may fall on you. ...Read more
Bad; not the worst: The most dangerous natural events in history have been epidemic infections which have killed millions during their course. The next most dangerous is earthquakes with subsequent tsunamis frequently killing hundreds of thousands at a time. Tornados can be pretty nasty but are localized, very destructive over a small area but nothing like the scale of epidemics and earthquakes. ...Read more
Out of car: And into a ditch or into somebody's home where they will let you share their basement. Best not to be around structures which may be swept away by the winds or which may break up and throw materials at you. ...Read more
Only U can answer: If you believe you have had a good life & are ready to throw caution to the wind, it's your choice. The tub might not do the trick anyway. You might want to consider the bizarre things that happen with tornadoes. If you plan to eventually rest in "one" piece, the tub might be a good idea. ...Read more
The roaring in my ear never stops.Sounds like a tornado and it is ruining my life.Can someone help.Pressure below ear stops.Let presure go it starts.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is it dangerous to ride go carts pregnant?
- Why is it dangerous to have an enlarged spleen?
- Why is it hurting to put in a tampon?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it dangerous to have blood clots in your eye?
- Is it safe to go through security metal detectors in the first trimester?
- Why is it hard for me to breathe when i spend time in the basement?
- Is it bad to go to sleep with a sore throat will i choke in my sleep?
- Talk to a environmental health specialist online for free