Doctor insights on:
Why Is Dexona Used During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Avoid retin a (tretinoin): Most cleansers, moisturizers, and sunscreens are appropriate as well as over th counter acne medicines. Hair dye is controversial whether it should be used in pregnancy. Prescription creams such as retin a (tretinoin) differin and epiduo and tazorac should not be used during pregnancy. ...Read more
Wouldn't do it.: Airborne is a cocktail of vitamins and minerals which is supposed to boost the immune system when a common cold is suspected. It contains vitamin a, which in excess may cause birth defects. Also, there is no evidence that airborne is effective at all and you should not waste your money. ...Read more
For constipation?: If you are asking about suppositories, the answer is yes. If you are speaking of oral, I would recommend something else, like MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol) to help with constipation. It's not absorbed by the body and is gentler than many anti-contstipation medications. Make sure to drink a lot of water if you are having problems with constipation. Drink until your pee is clear/white, no yellow. ...Read more
Same way every time: Urban myth may have you believe you can pre-select your offspring but that is bogus. If you go the test tube baby route you might be able to pretest embryos & have them implanted, but that is tedious & expensive. You get pregnant & get whatever the successful sperm has made. (the sperm determines the sex)you have the same chance for boy or girl any pregnancy. ...Read more
Is a syrup from Peru used for weight loss literature review showed that it is beneficial for premenopausal women
Who are obese and with insulin resistance. Although it seems sake and product is natural, it did not not do any study on pregnancy. It would be wise not to use any medication including herbal or natural during pregnancy. ...Read more
What's in the pills?: Ginger is ok. But what is in the pills besides ginger? Not all companies take care to test or include ingredients considered safe for pregnancy. Even prescription pills can be counterfeit and include lead paint, floor wax, other toxins. Before taking new OTC pills, do searches for information about the company that makes them, show the bottle to your pharmacist or doctor, even check otis, reprotox. ...Read more
Dexamethasone sodium phosphate is an ocular antibiotic-corticosteroid combination which is a kind of eye-affecting drug. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Is miso soup safe during pregnancy?
- Is prune juice safe for pregnancy?
- Using bare minerals during pregnancy
- Why does your vagina swell during pregnancy?
- Is anti aging cream safe during pregnancy?
- Why is my toungue yellow during pregnancy?
- Why is seroquel used during heroin withdrawal?
- Is lemon tea safe during pregnancy?
- Is mint safe during pregnancy?
- Aloe vera gel safe during pregnancy
- Safe natural laxatives during pregnancy
- Is neeri safe during pregnancy?
- Using anovate during pregnancy
- Is it safe to use yours and mine ky jelly during pregnancy?
- Can diprovate lotion be used during pregnancy?
- Is beplex forte safe during pregnancy?
- Is odomos safe during pregnancy?
- Why is azithral 500 used during pregnancy?
- Why to use candid cl during pregnancy?
- Ivf pregnancy drugs