Doctor insights on:
Why Is Copper Important In My Diet During Pregnancy
refers to all the physical matter humans (like all living creatures) must take in on a recurring basis; only partially for energy. Like all life on planet humans are open systems which keep tearing down their structure & require intake of atoms/molecules from which to rebuild their structure. Intestinal lining cells replaced ~every 3 days. CaPO4 in bones ~every 6 years, ...Read more
I have a copper iud. We want to have condomless sex during/endish of period + my boyfriend wouldn't come in me. How high is the chance of pregnancy?
Removed copper IUD on 3/12 & was due for my period on the 22nd.Having pregnancy symptoms.Could i b pregnant?I was ovulating the 8th.
If a paragard copper IUD becomes a little out of place is there higher risk of pregnancy? And if so by how much?
What are the chances of becoming pregnant with a copper iud? If one became pregnant could the IUD be removed for a successful pregnancy?
Had copper iud. Tubes tied feb 12. Iud removed feb 12. No sex but got sperm on underwear feb 11. Chances of pregnancy?
Have copper coil, but my last period was 28th february for 6days. No period since then. 2 negative pregnancy tests and had coil checked. Help
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is it important to drink water during pregnancy?
- Why is copper in my vitamin?
- Why is my family medical history important to my pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is breathing important during stretching?
- Why is fiber important in the human diet?
- Why is cervical length important in pregnancy?
- Is it important to drink milk during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online