Doctor insights on:
Why Is Cardiovascular Fitness Important
How can I increase the size of my chest without compromising my cardiovascular fitness, something that is very important to me?
Definitely : The exercises you do to increase the size of your chest are also good for your cv fitness. ...Read more
AllFunctionEssential: Every cell in our body is dependant, (survival & function) on blood flow within a very nearby capillary for supply of o2 + nutrients & removal of co2 + wastes. The cardiovascular system, along with brain coordination of where the blood flow is preferentially sent, via control of arteriol size/flow control to each bed of capillaries, at any given moment, is the system that enables these functions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Exercise: read this: http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/guide/exercise-healthy-heartGet a more detailed answer ›
Is 18 minutes of fast jogging 5 days a week enough to maintain cardiovascular wellness, weight and fitness?
Jogging: Depending on your goals this can be sufficient for maintenance of cv wellness, weight and fitness. I am assuming that you are running a 6-8 mile an hour pace as you describe a fast jog. If you are limited to 18 minutes you may want to vary intensity at time and "run" followed by fast jog. Interval training has been found to increase cv fitness, lower body fat, and improve fitness above "jogging. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is lifetime fitness important?
- Why is walking important to the cardiovascular system?
- Why a personal fitness trainer is important?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are fruits important?
- Why is velocity important in football?
- Why is muscle conditioning important?
- Why cognitive development is important?
- Talk to a cardiologist online