Doctor insights on:
Why Is Bacterial Meningitis Worse Than Viral
Different germs: Bacterial meningitis is bad and can cause brain damage (with bad outcomes such as deafness, blindness, inability to do everyday activities, . . ., and possibly death). The routine types of viral meningitis usually resolve by themselves, with the patients returning to normal. There are some less common types of viral meningitis that do cause damage. These are reasons why meningitis is so serious. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is bacterial meningitis worse than viral meningitis?
- Bacterial or viral meningitis
- Is meningitis bacterial or viral?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is flu worse than a cold?
- Can viral meningitis turn into bacterial meningitis?
- Can viral meningitis become bacterial?
- Bacterial vs viral vs fungal meningitis
- Talk to a pediatrician online