Doctor insights on:
Why Is A Mans Semen Stringy
Semen Volume: The semen volume is not the important issue for fertility, the sperm number and quality are the important factors. Of these two factors, i consider quality the most important. We can easily measure number, movement and shape of sperm. Quality or fertilizing potential is not a single measurement. See http://bit.Ly/ydhbbd. I use the sa to estimate the ability of the sperm to fertilize the egg. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: At times, semen may have a faint odor, other times not. It usually depends on diet. Asparagus can give both urine and semen an odor like asparagus. Fruit juices or coconut can also impart their odors to semen. Extremely foul odors are not normal and need to be checked out. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does a smoking habit have an effect on the taste of semen a man produces? My gf firmly believes that I would produce a better taste if I smoked less.
Breath would: Great tactic by gf. I'm sure your breath stinks but she knows that kissing won't motivate you to quit as much as offering you another reward. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i only get happy with a man is it just that i like feeling in love?
- Why is sudafed a wanted drug?
- Why is there a pain in my butt after i masturbate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- A sweet smell is released when i sneeze why is this
- Why is a blood spot on the toilet paper after i am finished wiping?
- Why is a piece of gum hanging?
- Why is there a sharp pain in my stomach when i yawn?
- Talk to a urologist online for free