Doctor insights on:
Why I Keep Seeing Flashes Of Light After I Turn The Lights Off At Bedtime
Retinal detachment: This could be due to detachment of the vitrous (jelly like substance in the eye) but it could also be an early warning of detachment of the retina. You should see your ophthamologist (eye doctor) to make sure. Retinal detachment can be treated and blindness prevented if caught early enough. ...Read more
Think im seeing flashes of light when its dark when im layin in bed at night and little redness in eye also irritation. Whats goin on?
See an eye MD: Your symptoms don't really sound related but they do warrant an exam, particularly with respect to the flashing lights that you're seeing. ...Read more
What are flashes of light in the vision at night and how do you describe it or how do you see them?
How come i see purple flashes of light in my vision at night when i'm driving? It happens sometimes during the day also. Any idea what causes that?
Get checked: You need to make sure it is not a retinal tear developing. ...Read more
I saw several black spots (floaters) in the top of my right eye, then i started seeing light flashes i first noticed at night but now during the day. ?
Seeing flashes of light while looking at phone. Husband confirmed they aren't really there. What is this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I keep seeing very brief faint flashes of light is that reflections off floaters
- Why do i have red dots at the back of my throat?
- Why do i see flashes of light when i close my eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get muscle cramps in the arches of my feet at night?
- I see flashes of light in the dark
- Why do my eyes burn at the end of the day when i have my contact lenses on?
- Why do i get mild headaches at the end of the night?
- Talk to a neurologist online