Doctor insights on:
Why I Can Hear My Heart Beat In My Ear When Quiet
Check your BP : It may be a norml finding or you can have htn. Please check your bp. ...Read more
Pulstile tinnitus: What you describe sounds like what’s called “pulsatile tinnitus.” this is a rhythmic thumping or whooshing only you can hear, often in time with your heartbeat. Most common causes are conductive hearling loss, carotid artery diseases, high blood pressure, blood vessel disorders, ear muscle disorders. It should be worked out by ENT and cardiology specilists coordinated approach. ...Read more
Yes this is : Common and normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
I hear something in my ear it sound like a baby heart beat...my kid doc said my ear is clean,what can it be? The louder it get the less I hear
See an ENT: you might start with an audiogram and a physical examination by a board certified otolaryngologist ...Read more
I havent been sick.I went to the doctor they syringed my ear.Still cant hear a week later.Ear hurts when i cough, sneeze,etc.I hear waves/heart beat?
Ear Clog: It sounds like you have a clog of either wax in the external canal or some fluid/congestion behind the ear drum. Since the ear canal was cleaned presumably by the the syringe treatment. I would recommend taking a decongestant and seeking the consult of an ENT doc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: In a quiet room you can sometimes hear this normally. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why can i hear my heart beat in my ears sometimes?
- I can hear my heart beat in my ear
- Why is it that in a quiet room i hear my ears ringing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why can i hear my heart beating in my ears?
- Can hear heart beat in ear?
- Why do i hear my heart in my ears?
- Why can i hear my heartbeat in my ears?
- Talk to a cardiologist online